[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

amos at amos.mailshell.com amos at amos.mailshell.com
Mon Jan 2 01:20:33 UTC 2006

(Kobi replied to me idrectly, I'm replying back to the list).

On 1/2/06, kobi zamir
<kobi.zamir.at.gmail.com at amos.at.amos.mailshell.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like it too :^)
>
> Do we realy need the dark blue elipsis around the top menu items ?

That's the Debian site look. Love it or hate it - consistancy is very
important here and it was done pretty well here.

(BTW - Couldn't you use Debian's original site (debian.org) CSS's?)

> Why are the links broken ? (install-disk send me to toturial etc... )
>
> Do you need help puting it in the svn ?
>
> Hag sameach
> Kobi.

--Amos

--
"[a grizzly] can tear through a tree like a Jewish
mother through self-esteem."           - The Simpsons