[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:13:27 UTC 2006

I thought about using it's CSS, and actually I took some of their code, but
there are a few differences, like the elipsed purple-red bars (which are
images here in contrary to debian's site - I like the image's version a
little more, maybe because it's smoother). I don't think it should be such a
big problem taking their entire template and just changing it to match our
needs (I even saw they have some settings for RTL, but only from observing
the CSS).

You think we should use debian.org 's template instead?

(Kobi replied to me idrectly, I'm replying back to the list).

that's funny, almost did the same thing :)....

Shlomi Israel

On 1/2/06, amos at amos.mailshell.com <amos at amos.mailshell.com> wrote:

> (Kobi replied to me idrectly, I'm replying back to the list).
>
> On 1/2/06, kobi zamir
> <kobi.zamir.at.gmail.com at amos.at.amos.mailshell.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I like it too :^)
> >
> > Do we realy need the dark blue elipsis around the top menu items ?
>
> That's the Debian site look. Love it or hate it - consistancy is very
> important here and it was done pretty well here.
>
> (BTW - Couldn't you use Debian's original site (debian.org) CSS's?)
>
> > Why are the links broken ? (install-disk send me to toturial etc... )
> >
> > Do you need help puting it in the svn ?
> >
> > Hag sameach
> > Kobi.
>
> --Amos
>
> --
> "[a grizzly] can tear through a tree like a Jewish
> mother through self-esteem."           - The Simpsons

http://sijp.no-ip.info

bash.org:
<Keolah> whats up?
<Zarggg> A direction away from the center of gravity of a celestial object.

please send me documents in open formats only, see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more info