[Debian-hebrew-common] user-he

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Fri Apr 13 22:26:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've done some changes to the hebrew-settings in user-he. I want to
upload it soon.

Please review the changes and let me know for more stuff you want.

I have some more changes I intend to do in the future:
1. Don't force gmt=no for timezone stuff, use the current setting.
2. Don't force default locale when --enable is set, use the current
default (which might not be english).
3. I don't want to use lmterm as default. I think the current terminal
we have are good enough (even for Hebrew).

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0