[Debian-in-workers] Re: [DebianIndia] Debian-IN

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:12:15 UTC 2005

Chris,
> Well, you will certainly be the very first tester of the new "New
> Language Process" I have documented in the Debian Installer i18n
> documentation which I worked on during my holidays (holidays without
> net access is good for working on documentation...:-)).
Yes, I'd love to hack / test it.

> So, please stay tuned. I first need to setup a few things, put files
> in place and then I'll come back to you.
Fine, I will keep a watch on the list.

> If you don't mind, we can make the whole process in public, in this
> list-->this will help other list subscribers to see how Debian
> Installer translations can start.
Well, yes. I sent the mail directly to you by mistake. GMail tends to
put in the email address of the sender and not the list on the to
field when I reply to a mail. In any case, it's a great thing to have
a fully indic Debian so that all of us can embrace it without any
issues.
Do keep me informed.
Regards,
-bg-