[Debian-in-workers] foss.in Project day plans?

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:46:57 UTC 2007

On 8/29/07, G Karunakar <indlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We can join hand with Ubuntu for project day. I fear that going
> > separate will not find enough persons for talk/workshop etc.
> >

> Not yet seen a Ubuntu proposal being made, but we can synchronize
> Indic & Debian ones...since there would be a common set which would
> otherwise get split if  both happen simultaneously..

Ubuntu-in team are busy with it :) Ok, list down proposal point here.
And we can final it by tomorrow. If items are enough for whole day,
split Ubuntu-Debian Day, if not, merge them with common things remain
same.

Ideas:
-------
1. Project Status: Debian-IN, Debian in India, Maintainers/Developers
2. Future scope, ideas, todo
3. Tutorial/Workshop on packaging
4. Debian-Installer: What remains for Indic languages, problems, solutions
5. BSP: Indic packages, font issues, other packages

Praveen/Dipak/Prasad/Kapil/Kumar, need to hear from you!!

--
Cheers,