[Debian-in-workers] console-data 2:1.07-5: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Jun 29 06:43:50 UTC 2008

### [*] tl.po: Eric Pareja <xenos at upm.edu.ph>, Tagalog <debian-tl at banwa.upm.edu.ph>
### [*] uk.po: Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <eugen at debian.org>
### [*] wo.po: Mouhamadou Mamoune Mbacke <mouhamadoumamoune at gmail.com>
### [*] zh_TW.po: Tetralet <tetralet at pchome.com.tw>, debian-chinese-big5 at lists.debian.org

Hi,

Some of you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
console-data.

The strings in that Debian package are used in every Debian installation as
keymap names. They're thus very important for installs.

Some strings were recently added and an update is needed. So far, nothing
happened for your language despite a first round of translation updates.

As a consequence, I enlarged the call for updates and added the people who
I'm aware are involved in l10n for your language so that I ccan be sure that
an update happens.

It is really important for Debian Installer to have this update so please
consider it to be a priority.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
against console-data. If you don't know how to report a bug in Debian (this
is well explained in http://bugs.debian.org), then you can send it in
private to me.

Sat, 05 Jul 2008 08:27:51 +0200. Don't consider it a hard deadline as there
might be uploads after that date but I really would prefer getting as many
updates as possible for that date. After all, this is a *small* update!

Thanks in advance,