[Debian-in-workers] Moving to Git and all

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:44:10 UTC 2011

Here are some updates from my side.

1. lohit-kn [1] lohit-ml [2] and lohit-gu[3]  are already updated to
git repo and lohit-devangari is under progress
2. lohit-bn and lohit-or packaging is under progress by Abdul Karim.
We have spotted the source file are missing the Makefile so Abdul is
going to patch them and provide same patch to upstream

Important thing to note here is all these packages are built from
source using fontforge as per pkg-fonts policy. I encourage every one
to try these fonts and if you find any problem it can be reported
against fontforge package.

Also I need suggestion on if its okay to make all lohit packages as
default for d-i?

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/fonts-lohit-kn.git.git;a=summary
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/fonts-lohit-ml.git.git;a=summary
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/fonts-lohit-gu.git.git;a=summary