[Debian-l10n-devel] Debian i18n Extremadura 2008

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon May 12 13:52:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 09:50:23AM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	OK, so this is time to raise two other questions:
>
> 1) Should we sent the report of other tools/distros that we made
>    on Extremadura, almost 6 months had past, I'm so sorry that I
>    couldn't make it, but I had some problems that I would love to
>    explain better when we meet again.

It could be sent as a less formal report, to gather ideas from people also
involved in other teams.

> 2) Should we sent the third report that brings up the idea of
>    l10n/i18n periodic meeting and push to a more structured i18n
>    team, with a dict^Wcoordinador, tasks and more interactions,
>    reducing the "i18n infra team" versus "rest of translators,
>    l10n teams and i18n".

I would like it to be discussed.
Also, the formal report is not needed.

Maybe you can send the reports here on a small audience to decide whether
they have to be sent to -i18n.

It could also be a discussion for debconf.

> 	Both reports are pretty much ready, but the time passes
> and I don't know if the info is still relevant/important. There
> are some nice reflexions and important information about other
> projects tools (we should look at the tool used by the Ubuntu
> French team, a lot of people is talking about it).
>
> 		https://launchpad.net/vertimus

eheh one more;)

I've noticed a tool on that page: podiff, which might be useful for review
of changes in PO files.

Cheers,
--
Nekral