[Debian-l10n-devel] some questions about the new ddtts

Michael Bramer grisu at debian.org
Wed Sep 7 21:37:13 UTC 2011

Hi Martijn

thanks for your last git push's.

Now http://127.0.0.1:8000/ddtss/ is working... if I remove the ols
cookies.

Some thoughts about some new/missing stuff:

1.) old Log-File
----------------

We need some tracking of the deveopment of a translation, like the old
Log.

1a) as messages from the system to the description (like the already
coded 'acceptance message'
1b) as extra table

2.) word list
-------------

I think we will add the wordlist as sql table?

sql-format:

CREATE TABLE wordlist_tb
(
   wordlist_id serial PRIMARY KEY ,
   language text NOT NULL,
   word text NOT NULL,
   suggestion text NOT NULL
);

3.) lock of descriptions
------------------------

Add a 'STATE_PENDING_LOCK' state in class PendingTranslation to lock a
translation (from the coordinator)

or something other (extra Table? use a lock milestone? ...)

4.) get/store the 'advisors' of a translation

Store all old translators/reviewer of a translation (aka advisors).

If we have this info, we can put a 'hot' icon in front of the
description name in the pending list, to track this descriptions in
the translation process.

Comments?

Gruss
Grisu