[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro down....

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Jan 12 05:36:56 UTC 2012

Quoting David Prévot (taffit at debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> Le 11/01/2012 08:54, César Gómez Martín a écrit :
>
> > The server is up and running, maybe some services are down, let me check again.
>
> Indeed, it replies to ping, but not to HTTP nor SSH, so it's pretty
> useless for most (if not all) its users :/.

It seems that (again?) the local firewall rules might be blocking
something. Last time we had troubles, problems were coming from the
local firewall policy.

> > But please, consider moving the services ASAP to a different server
>
> By the way, is some help needed to make the move happen. I think many
> people already worked on that issue since this summer (and probably
> before), if some tasks are still in the TODO list, it would be nice to
> make them public (or remind us where they are available). I'm pretty
> sure that after one week down, some people would be really happy to help
> so it won't happen again ;-).

Felipe is the one who has the needed elements, here. During Debconf, he
(and Nicolas) was building the environment for the replacement machine
(on a virtual machine prepared by DSA). I'm not sure that anything
happened since then.