[debian-lan-devel] Roaming workstation offline home directory

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Wed Apr 29 03:46:20 UTC 2015

Hello,
I was wondering how the offline home directories work for the roaming
workstation profiles. I couldn't find anything in the DebianLAN FAI
configuration regarding this (but I may have missed something). I saw
this statement on the wki:

Users have a local home directory at /home/... where they can drop data
for offline use or which they can synchronize with the Debian-LAN home
directory.

The only thing I noticed about the roaming workstations is that the
authentication credentials are cached with sssd.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي