[debian-lan-devel] FusionDirectory vs GoSA

Daniel Olynsma Daniel.Olynsma at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Fri Jun 19 04:16:40 UTC 2015

Hi Andi,

I have played round with the latest code in git.
I removed the calls to 'sss_cache' from the scripts
I was able to create users using GoSA web as well as the add2gosa|debian-lan scripts without issues.
The users that I created were able login etc...
What issues were you experiencing?
Can I help test it in any?

Regards,
Daniel