[debian-lan-devel] status debian-lan stretch

Andreas B. Mundt andi at debian.org
Mon Jan 23 12:08:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

a quick status update on debian-lan.  I started a final test and fix
session yesterday.  Basic functionality should work with current git
(I tested the conversion of a stretch installation).  Minor issues I
found are:

  • icinga reports false positives at least for NFS
  • nbd swap does not work for diskless clients
  • time zone incorrect (?)
  • …

There is probably other stuff that is not perfect, but with respect to
the stretch freeze, I plan to test a final installation 'from scratch'
with latest git and if that works fine, I prepare a release later
today or tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

     Andi