[debian-lan-devel] status debian-lan stretch

Andreas B. Mundt andi at debian.org
Tue Jan 24 18:00:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

the latest debian-lan-config package has been accepted and will
probably enter stretch.  Another update about known issues:

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 01:08:19PM +0100, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:

> a quick status update on debian-lan.  I started a final test and fix
> session yesterday.  Basic functionality should work with current git
> (I tested the conversion of a stretch installation).  Minor issues I
> found are:
>
>   • icinga reports false positives at least for NFS

  not fixed

>   • nbd swap does not work for diskless clients

  not fixed, explored and implementation started

>   • time zone incorrect (?)

  fixed in master, but not in the uploaded package

>   • …

And a new issues:

  • authentication in exim with kerberos fails (sending emails)

All in all, things look quite nice and seem to work.

Best regards,

      Andi