[debian-lan-devel] error when i run fai-setup

malem jiwa jiwa_malem at yahoo.co.id
Tue Dec 13 05:12:17 UTC 2011

hi, my name is jiwa, i'm from indonesia, i'm new in using Debian and i'm trying to install DebianLAN on a PC in the lab. I got an error when i'm running the command "fai-setup -v" and get error. It's show some message like

Setting up LVM Volume Groups  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  No volume groups found
  No volume groups found
  No volume groups found
.....cp: target `/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/etc/fai' is not a directory
/usr/sbin/make-fai-nfsroot: line 229: /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/etc/fai/fai.conf: No such file or directory
Shadow passwords are now on.
ln: creating symbolic link `etc/init.d/rcS': File exists
cp: cannot stat `/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/boot/vmlinu?-*': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/boot/initrd.img-*': No such file or directory
DHCP environment prepared. If you want to use it, you have to enable the dhcpd and the tftp-hpa daemon.
ERROR: 1 live-initramfs was not installed inside the nfsroot.

i follow the instruction in this site http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLAN/bootstrap and got those message while running the fai-setup
i still don't understand the problem.
I attach my fai-setup.log and make-fai-nfsroot.log with this e-mail
I hope I can get some explenation and help.

Thanks...