[debian-lan-devel] Access roles at Alioth

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Jan 4 12:40:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I see no good reason for multiple levels of access rights for our team
at Alioth.

As a provocation, I have therefore demoted myself to "junior developer"
like most other members of our team, leaving only Andreas as "admin".

I would highly recommend that we treat each other as equal peers.  If
you can be convinced of the sensibility of that, Andreas, then please
promote us all to be admins, and delete those other roles unneeded for
our team.

If you disagree, then feel free to arue your case but don't expect to
convince me.  If you want co-admins then please pick someone else than
me: I dislike having unequal power over others.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas