[debian-lan-devel] Access roles at Alioth

Medhamsh me at medhamsh.org
Wed Jan 4 12:56:24 UTC 2012

Hello,

Wishing you all a very happy new year and hope
we will really roll out with a release soon.

On Wed, January 4, 2012 6:10 pm, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> As a provocation, I have therefore demoted myself to "junior developer"
> like most other members of our team, leaving only Andreas as "admin".

@Jonas, you are too humble.

By the way I am too eager with the activity of our team.
Can we have a slot for an IRC meeting and set ourselves
some short-term goals and roll out a release. I also want
to discuss the broad goal of debian-lan because I am unable
to visualize how debian-lan will be apart from "fai". To
elaborate a little, the account management and the web-interface
which makes the administration easy.

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh