[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-epir_0.9-22-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Thu Jan 28 08:05:14 UTC 2010

>> Maybe a sentence in copyright mentioning where its generated from.
> You might have noticed that I reuploaded r-cran-epir yesterday without
> any change.  Do you think it is OK if we take this as hint for the
> future when uploading other R packages or should I reupload again (just
> reject and I will know what to do).

I think we can deal with this upload without another round of
reject/upload. :)
And for the future - well, assume its not always the same group of
people doing NEW, ie we sometimes change and get new people. And
transferring all the little details takes time, and you easily forget
something in the huge mass of details we have. So a little
hint will help to remember whoever is looking at it. (Also helps people
outside who take a random look at your package).

--
bye, Joerg
<holger> Ganneff: Im confident in your ability to create flamewars.