[Debian-med-packaging] qtl_1.16-6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri Jun 4 12:34:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just wanted to announce my rude take over of the r-cran-qtl package
from pkg-bioc to debian-med - but may be my rudeness just was answered
by a failure (see below the rejection).

Steffen, I hope you don't mind about the fact that I just took over the
package into the general Debian Med reopsitory.  Your repository
pkg-bioc just contained this very single package and thus it went out of
our focus for general updates.  So I took over your packaging from there
tagged your last upload and updated the package to latest upstream as
well as applying the "established" R packaging style in the Debian Med
group.

In case you are not happy about this move you have a nice chance to
revert this - the package was rejected.  However, I would really like to
know the reason for this rejection.  I'm just unable to find any trace
of packaging work going on (in SVN) nor can I see the package in the
package pool.

Do we face a race condition between packagers here?

Kind regards

       Andreas.