[Debian-med-packaging] qtl_1.16-6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 14:05:23 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

a race condition, indeed. This slightly annoys me, so
I must admit, but I come to accept that this was
just buy some bad coincidence. Nonetheless, a warning
per email would have helped.

I have uploaded my changes back to pkg-bioc by now.
I don't mind the migration per se, but I don't feel like
investigating the additonal effort of a merge now.

Many greetings

Steffen