[Debian-med-packaging] Please add force hint to enable metaphlan2-data testing migration

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at debian.org
Thu Nov 3 23:31:41 UTC 2016

On 02/11/16 16:49, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi release team,
>
> meanwhile the revision of the package metaphlan2-data has increased
> so please add the force-hint to this package:
>
>      metaphlan2-data 2.6.0+ds-2
>
> BTW, I wonder what the to be expected time scale would be when these
> force-hint requests are dealt with.  There is another one from Debian
> Med team pending for sspace.  The testing migration of these both
> packages would help a lot.

You're asking for a pretty big hammer, which we don't like to use. It doesn't
help that you got some of these packages removed from testing, and everytime
that happens you need to come and ask for this again...

I have added a force hint for these. If everything looks fine, I'll add a
force-hint hint (the big hammer) tomorrow.

Emilio