[Debian-np-devel] Writing DocBook with OpenOffice

Micah Anderson debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:56:54 -0500

Wow, this is really cool... I wish we had known this earlier when
writing the Bagunca report in OpenOffice.

Speaking of the Bagunca report, we finished turning the individual
files into Docbook, but we just dont know how to finish it up. Last we
heard from Mako on the subject
(http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-np-devel/2004-July/000056.html)
was that we needed to build "report-master.xml" which will pull in all
the individual files and then thats it. I think that we just dont know
how to do that.

If we can get that report-master.xml built, then I assume somehow we
turn that into HTML and then we can put it on the news on the website.

micah