[Debian-np-devel] Writing DocBook with OpenOffice

Enrico Zini debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:13:02 +0200

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:56:54AM -0500, Micah Anderson wrote:

> Speaking of the Bagunca report, we finished turning the individual
> files into Docbook, but we just dont know how to finish it up. Last we
> heard from Mako on the subject
> (http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-np-devel/2004-July/000056.html)
> was that we needed to build "report-master.xml" which will pull in all
> the individual files and then thats it. I think that we just dont know
> how to do that.
> If we can get that report-master.xml built, then I assume somehow we
> turn that into HTML and then we can put it on the news on the website.

We have a report-master-xml already: what we lack now is a Makefile,
script or bunch of commands to validate it and render it in whatever we
want to render it.

Mako!!! :)

Ciao,

Enrico