[SCM] C++ bindings for GtkDatabox branch, master, updated. v0.9.1-4-g7d0c917

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 18 13:03:19 UTC 2012

Hi Daniele,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 02:55:25PM +0200, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:

> Perhaps you missed my last emails on debian-mentors mailing lists,
> so I'll ask you here again:

I did not missed it - I just don't know a reasonable answer because I'm
not perfectly comfortable with Git.

> In the gtkdataboxmm repository there are now 4 branches:
>
> - master (upstream master)
> - upstream (upstream source from tarball)
> - debian (debian folder)
> - pristine-tar
>
> HEAD points to the debian branch, so that is the one that is checked
> out when the repository is cloned.
>
> Is this ok, or should I remove the master branch, and rename the
> debian branch to master?

Hmmmm, good question - I don't know.  If I were you I would probably try
to start from scratch (perhaps with a "lib" in the beginning so the name
of the repository should perhaps rather be libgtkdataboxmm).

Than simply follow the advise in Debian Science policy how to use
pristine-tar.  This worked (even) for me (even if I have pretty good
skills to break something all the time).

Hope this helps

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de