[Debian-sponsors-discuss] What are we doing and what more can we do to reward companies and individuals that are supporting Debian?

Dr. Michael Meskes michael.meskes at credativ.com
Fri May 31 08:22:34 UTC 2013

> Please let me know if there are any rewards we are going
> supporters/donors that I did not list, and please let me know if there
> are any potential rewards we could give that I haven't listed.

How about combining it with a community of companies build around
Debian? I've dicussing this with Zac on and off over the years, but we
never made it far enough to establish said community, but I still
believe this is something we (as in Debian) would benefit of while at
the same time the companies and the business users would benefit from
it, too.

@leader: Feel free to ping me about details if you like.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Geschäftsführer/President
Tel.: +49 (0)2161 / 46 43 0
E-Mail: michael.meskes at credativ.com
IM: mme at jabber.credativ.com

credativ GmbH, HRB Moenchengladbach 12080,
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Moenchengladbach, Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Joerg Folz