[xml/sgml] Conflict between docbook-utils and docbook2x packages

Geert Stappers stappers@stappers.nl
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:37:09 +0200

--l06SQqiZYCi8rTKz

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 03:57:28PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> * Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [2004-07-28 00:46]:
>=20
> > reassign 222058 docbook2x
> > thanks
> >=20
 <snip/>
> > >=20
> > > i would have attributed my bug report to the docbook2X package and no=
t the
> > > docbook-utils.

It was the above line that I misunderstood, sorry.

> >=20
> > reassigned.
>=20
> I fail to understand why this bug report has been reassigned to the
> docbook2x package.  The error comes from the docbook2ps command, which has
> nothing to do with the docbook2x package.  Perhaps I am missing something
> here?

You are doing fine  (and I should do also ;-)=20
I saw that the bugreport is back again assigned to docbook-utils.
My appology for making this noise.
(Doing nothing at all is the best way to avoid errors)

>=20
> --=20
> Rafael

Cheers