[xml/sgml] Re: project update

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:49:30 +0900

I like quoting myself:
> Okay, there we are. Both packages are ready for upload and available
> there :
> svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml2
> svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt

Next time, I'll try to connect my brain first.
The debian debian specific things were missing. I committed those for
the libxml2 package, but not yet for the libxslt one, because I don't
have time right now to handle some changes I forgot to make. I lack time
today but will make proper updates tomorrow or on monday, including
libxml (1:1.8.17-5).
Anyway, someone may want to build and sponsor the libxml2 package.

Regards

Mike