[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] Re: New upload of debiandoc-sgml

Danai SAE-HAN ( 韓達耐 ) danai.sae-han at edpnet.be
Sat Dec 2 14:03:22 CET 2006

OK, I think I've added all the necessary CVS commits to both SF and
Alioth.  I've also added a (build-)dependency on texlive-base-bin,
because teTeX3 support will fade away.

Norbert Preining, the chief TeXlive maintainer, will soon upload a new
version of texlive-base-bin which incorporates the same patch as the
one introduced in tetex-bin, id est the ability for pdfeTeX to use as
many VF files as is needed.

Cheers

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

P.S.: It's the first time I've ever used CVS, and I hope I didn't
      break anything. =D

--
題目:《和子由澠池懷舊》
作者:蘇軾(1036-1101)