[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] Re: New upload of debiandoc-sgml

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Sat Dec 2 14:46:17 CET 2006

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 02:03:22PM +0100, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> OK, I think I've added all the necessary CVS commits to both SF and
> Alioth.  I've also added a (build-)dependency on texlive-base-bin,
> because teTeX3 support will fade away.

I assume you refer to the Debian Reference project (qref) in SF (SourceForge),
not to another one, right?

I noticed too that texlive was not yet used as build dependcy. Now since
you added it, how about language specific packages such as
texlive-lang-vietnamese? This provides vietnam.sty which is also
available in tetex-extra.

(Both texlive and tetex can be installed at the same time, right?)
So why do you prefer texlive-base-bin over tetex-bin but not
texlive-lang-vietnamese over tetex-extra?

> P.S.: It's the first time I've ever used CVS, and I hope I didn't
>       break anything. =D

I do not think so ...

Thanks for your work. I'm currrently very very busy.

Jens