just a curious about architecture

vasaka vasaka at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:51:17 UTC 2008

I have some questions about the debtorrent work.

who is the tracker for deb torrents - I could not find such an info, and
found nothing in config files, so I do not understand how peers find each
other.
are peers chosen same mirror more likely to connect each other, than in case
of different mirrors?
is there any mechanism to force connection to peers in local network?

please CC answer to my mail, if you have one, I do not subscribed to the
mailing list.
I can place answers to the FAQ page, if you think it will make FAQ better
:-).