[Decaf-devel] Copy-on-Write-to-Discard Homedirs

Luis Matos gass at otiliamatos.ath.cx
Wed Dec 13 18:03:12 CET 2006

I've been talking with Miguel and we thought really to tell you to use
libpam-mount witch is the better.

After setting libpam modules for the temporary user, we can generalize
it to any user in the db ... but that later.

i want to propose you to add the debian dirs of every package to svn and
rearrange the decaf-schema to decaf-schema.sql and don't make the file
to be a pgsql dump because doing that you keep us away from the changes.

with the debian dirs in svn we can work in some configuration in the
package. some decaf.pam do add to /etc/pam/pam.d/ .

--
Best Regards,