[Decaf-devel] Copy-on-Write-to-Discard Homedirs

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Dec 13 19:00:24 CET 2006

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.12.2006, 17:03 +0000 schrieb Luis Matos:
> I've been talking with Miguel and we thought really to tell you to use
> libpam-mount witch is the better.
Sorry, I don’t understand. libpam-mount is better than what?

> After setting libpam modules for the temporary user, we can generalize
> it to any user in the db ... but that later.
>
> i want to propose you to add the debian dirs of every package to svn and
> rearrange the decaf-schema to decaf-schema.sql and don't make the file
> to be a pgsql dump because doing that you keep us away from the changes.
Hmm. What other format should it be?

> with the debian dirs in svn we can work in some configuration in the
> package. some decaf.pam do add to /etc/pam/pam.d/ .
All packages have their debian dirs in SVN now (I had forgotten the one
for cashier, but added that this afternoon).

What should the decaf.pam file do? Are you suggesting that it can be
included in a similar way as pam_mount does it with
the /etc/pam.d/common-pammount file?

Greetings,
Joachim

--