[Decaf-devel] release and bug tracker

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Dec 15 13:27:44 CET 2006

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 15.12.2006, 00:42 +0000 schrieb Luis Matos:
> According to Miguel the system is working except the tempfs and some
> other related bug.

Great! What is the tempfs bug?

> i suggest that you release a new version. don't forget to tag it in svn
> and create the branch.

Allright, I’ll do that later today or tomorrow.

> Also, a bug tracker would be nice to suggest improvements and check for
> bugs. Better than the list it self from now on.

Well, as soon as the package is uploaded to debian, we get the debian
bug tracking system, which is my preferred. Until then the mailing list
should be enough – we are only three people, after all. Do you think the
packages are ready to be uploaded to Debian experimental?

> And we could make some sound about it for people to test it more, what
> do you think?

Maybe after it is in experimental, maybe with a mail to debian-devel.
Other suggestions?

I also hope that the until-now-silent subscribers of this list start
contributing their opinions... :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--