[Decaf-devel] release and bug tracker

Luis Matos gass at otiliamatos.ath.cx
Fri Dec 15 14:16:34 CET 2006

Sex, 2006-12-15 às 12:27 +0000, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, den 15.12.2006, 00:42 +0000 schrieb Luis Matos:
> > According to Miguel the system is working except the tempfs and some
> > other related bug.
>
> Great! What is the tempfs bug?

ou said that would implement a temporary file system for the user to
make the changes and then they would be reverted. This is missing.

Another thing is that after logout the user seems to be still logged in.
Miguel would confirm this today. It was late yesterday.

> > i suggest that you release a new version. don't forget to tag it in svn
> > and create the branch.
>
> Allright, I’ll do that later today or tomorrow.
>
> > Also, a bug tracker would be nice to suggest improvements and check for
> > bugs. Better than the list it self from now on.
>
> Well, as soon as the package is uploaded to debian, we get the debian
> bug tracking system, which is my preferred. Until then the mailing list
> should be enough – we are only three people, after all. Do you think the
> packages are ready to be uploaded to Debian experimental?

agree that debian's bug tracker is a lot better.

We should get all things done before we upload to experimental. The db
schema that i should have done. Man pages ( i saw a man page editor
somewhere) and review the readme for every package.

> > And we could make some sound about it for people to test it more, what
> > do you think?
>
> Maybe after it is in experimental, maybe with a mail to debian-devel.
> Other suggestions?

debian-devel is ok, but we should try for example to reach some wider
forum... maybe debian-administration.org ... from steve.

> I also hope that the until-now-silent subscribers of this list start
> contributing their opinions... :-)

are they that many?

--
Best Regards,