[Decaf-devel] release and bug tracker

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Dec 18 12:28:03 CET 2006

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 15.12.2006, 13:16 +0000 schrieb Luis Matos:
> Another thing is that after logout the user seems to be still logged in.
> Miguel would confirm this today. It was late yesterday.

Yes, just noticed. Fixed in revision 44.

> We should get all things done before we upload to experimental. The db
> schema that i should have done. Man pages ( i saw a man page editor
> somewhere) and review the readme for every package.

I have started to put all modules in one source package, to not have to
maintain four debian directories. I uploaded the source and binary
packages to http://decaf.alioth.debian.org/ . Fanen, feel free to try
them out!

Next on the agenda is better documentation. Could you describe what kind
of documentation you expect, that would make things easier for me.

Greetings,

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner