[Decaf-devel] Merging pam module, killd and status packages?

Fanen Ahua afanen01 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:44:59 CET 2006

sorry if this is coming late, i think the 'decaf_cashier' package should
create the database, as well as a default '/etc/decaf.conf'

it would be useful to include info concerning the fact that you need to
create a /etc/decaf.conf file if you decide not to create it
automatically.

also drop a hint on how to create the database in the how-to...

the package 'decaf_killd' refuses to install on my machine. it fails at the
'setting up..' stage. i'm running
debian etch official snapshot (october 25th)

uname -r: 2.6.18-3-686
 postgres