[Decaf-devel] New test release

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Dec 20 15:55:47 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

I put up a new test release on http://decaf.alioth.debian.org/

Note that I changed the package name, so remove libpam-decaf,
decaf-status and decaf-killd before installing decaf-workstation.

decaf-workstation will ask the name of the decaf system user and whether
you want to create it, and the information about the database. It does
not create /etc/decaf.conf yet, I have to think about the best way of
doing that.

decaf-db will ask if it should create the database, and offers to remove
it when purged.

As always, I’m looking forward to comments and discussions.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner