[Decaf-devel] decaf-cashier and decaf-status still not running

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Dec 21 16:27:02 CET 2006

Hi,

> pg.InternalError: could not connect to server: Connection refused
>         Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
>         TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Check the port (netstat -ltpn) of postgresql. After I re-installed
postgresql, it suddently was on 5433, and another purge/reinstall round
helped.

Also make sure that the user can authenticated using _password_, and not
_identd_. I’m not experienced with postgresql, maybe someone else here
can give you more hints.

I’m just about to upload the next version, which will automatically
create the database, based on the answers to debconf questions.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner