[dput-ng-maint] Processed: fix in git

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Jan 5 17:39:12 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tags 696558 + pending
Bug #696558 [dput-ng] SFTP module doesn't understand $HOME
Added tag(s) pending.
> retitle 696558 Launchpad hates the idea of stating files, so we must hack around it, or Launchpad will blow up in all of our faces.
Bug #696558 [dput-ng] SFTP module doesn't understand $HOME
Changed Bug title to 'Launchpad hates the idea of stating files, so we must hack around it, or Launchpad will blow up in all of our faces.' from 'SFTP module doesn't understand $HOME'
> kthxbye
Stopping processing here.

696558: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=696558
Debian Bug Tracking System