About cheatpages

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Mon Dec 14 20:59:19 UTC 2009

Le lundi 14 décembre 2009 à 19:18 +0100, Michael Prokop a écrit :

> The documentation used to be available at:
>
>   http://daniel.debian.net/documents/cheatpages/git.html
>   http://daniel.debian.net/documents/cheatpages/maintainer.html
>
> Though Daniel's website seems to be offline, I just uploaded a
> copy therefore to:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~mika/forensics/git.html
>   http://people.debian.org/~mika/forensics/maintainer.html
>
> [Yeah, we should provide official docs for our workflow on the
> Debian forensics homepage once....]
>
> Thanks for your work.
>
> just my 2 cent && regards,
> -mika-

Actually the pages are there :
http://documentation.debian-projects.org/git/cheatpage.html
http://documentation.debian-projects.org/git/workflow.html

There is a git repo for the debian-forensics homepages on alioth. I did
a clone and updated the pages:
http://git.debian.org/?p=forensics/homepage.git
But the pages didn't change, I don't know why.
Daniel said that maybe there is no hook to update the real pages when we
make a push.
I looked at the directories, maybe is it because of the rights on the
dirs ?
I'm stuck. Need help for that.

--
Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be>