SECURITY INFORMATION FROM UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NEW YORK

Dr Peterson Koffi drpetersonkoffi45 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 23:59:10 UTC 2010

United Nations
Monitoring/Reconciliation
Units Home Office
New York NY 10017
Fax /02-703-404-8995.
                                                                                                                     21st Dec.2010
Acknowledgment

Attention:

On behalf of the United Nations Monitoring/Reconciliation Units Home Land Office here in New York, we wish to inform you about the latest development concerning your claims that has been on hold by HER MAJESTY TREASURY UNITED KINGDOM pending the need for a true investigation concerning your funds after several petitions mapped on your funds and the need to receive your Access Pin Code from the fund's Origin.

Actually, if you are having a transaction with an existing bank, you are not allowed to pay for any  BANK TRANSFER CHARGES with the bank which you are dealing with. The only money you will pay is for AFFIDAVITS CERTIFICATE from ROYAL COURT OF ENGLAND with a help of an accredited Attorney from United Nation with a signed Power of Attorney from Royal Court of England before anyone can represent you.

Sequel to the delay in making release and transfer of your funds to your account after several investigations in respect of your fund received here valued at $10.5m (Ten million, five hundred thousand  US dollars)only with your interest accumulated, we as a matter of urgency request that you forward immediately your full contact address that would enable us help you to monitor your funds via wire transfer into your nominated bank account for a safe release and to avoid mistake of misconduct and to bit our security network and to avoid eye brew to your funds.

Your funds has been mapped with funds with a Payment code number HMT/UK/WEX/2010/XXVI-190076/VOL, and File Security code no, on your case=0055986 in your name  and all every of your communications henceforth has to be in accordance with this secret code for security purposes.

KINDLY FORWARD TO US YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND YOU WILL ALSO CONTACT THE PAYING BANK HER MAJESTY TREASURY CREDIT CONTROL DEPARTMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR 10.5 MILLION DOLLARS.

You will be communicated on the time frame and date of final release of your fund as soon as we confirm your readiness to comply with our directives.

Thank you,

Peterson koffi Dr.