[Freedombox-discuss] need for concensus or not

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Oct 10 12:05:04 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 01:40:51PM +0200, paxcoder wrote:

>>>http://release.debian.org/squeeze/goals.txt
>>
>>Ah, yes.  Release goals, not development goals: Not defined prior
>>to starting development, but during.
>
>Yes, you've got me there. Because Debian is a "free", "universal
>operating system". Well played. Of no use to anyone, but well played.
>FreedomBox - a project for building whatever.

Are you here to throw sarcasm, or are you here to contribute?

Please be constructive.

If you find it constructive to try define rules for this project, then
please do that.

There is no rule(!) here to not define rules - just me worrying that it
is of no use.

So please do discuss those rules, goals, whatever.