[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirt / Logo idea

Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com
Sun Apr 17 17:05:35 UTC 2011

On 04/17/2011 11:50 AM, Joshua Spodek wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 18:08 +0000,
> freedombox-discuss-request at lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:
>
> I put some simple examples at
> http://joshuaspodek.com/freedombox-logo-ideas. They aren't supposed to
> be the final word, just starting points for discussion.

Very cool. I like the first one. My ideal logo based on those choices:

combine the wifi signal lines with the third option.

One thing I would like to see communicated is the idea of user
interaction. Maybe a floating android?

> If the individual flower idea resonates, we can also create images of
> fields of colorful Freedombox flowers. Each can have its own color and
> variety (rose-like, tulip-like, etc) representing its individuality.

Very nice.

> A field of Freedombox flowers is like a mesh of computers, with messages
> going from peer to peer, represented by the network-connected waves. It
> could be animated with new ones popping up all the time.

Yes. Exactly. :)

--
Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com @charlesnw
http://blog.knownelement.com