[Freedombox-discuss] NAME issue!

John Walsh fiftyfour at waldevin.com
Wed Jul 20 05:24:05 UTC 2011

If you can, stick with the FreedomBox name because so much time, energy and
dare I say it branding have been spent on getting that name out there. If
you have to go with a name change, change names quickly to get the new name
out. Please pick an innocent sounding name like FBX.

I don't really care what you call it, but at the back of my mind I can't
help thinking that the FreedomBox name scares everyday people into thinking
that FreedomBox is for Freedom Fighters only. I want everybody to have own.