[Freedombox-discuss] [tahoe-dev] Boulder Hack Fest!

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Mar 11 09:51:08 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded message from Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zooko at zooko.com> -----

From: Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zooko at zooko.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:55:19 -0800
To: tahoe-dev <tahoe-dev at tahoe-lafs.org>
Subject: [tahoe-dev] Boulder Hack Fest!

Folks:

Let's have a Hack Fest in Boulder, Colorado, and on the Internet on
the weekend of March 30! David-Sarah will be in town, visiting LAE
World Headquarters. Marlowe and possibly other members of the Marlowe
family will drive over from Kansas City. If anybody else wants to
physically attend the Hack Fest, please let me know so I can make sure
to get access to a big enough conference room, and map out crash space
on our floor. I know Jean Lorchat wants to be linked in over the
Internet. If anybody else wants that, let me know.

Regards,

Zooko

----- End forwarded message -----