[Freedombox-discuss] Keep or Remove the "Anonymous Contribution" Page?

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:57:43 UTC 2012

IMHO, I say that if they want to keep copyright to their code, then we
probably don't want it in the FB.  My understanding is that we wanted
a copyright free box, has this changed or have I misunderstood?  Then
they want an anonymous copyright?  Well that's questionable in itself,
under our laws I don't know how you could keep it enforceable if it
goes to court for any reason which is a good reason to keep it
copyright free.  Could we loose the whole thing via some kind of court
action?  Not having monies to pay somebody that 'wants to help' in
this way then thinks there is a violation?

I say pitch the whole thing and think it's nonsense to even think
about too long.

Can you give us good reason besides we could get a lot of usable code,
for what price in the end?

Did I miss the whole thing?  It's late anyway...

Jack