[Freedombox-discuss] BitMessage

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 14:48:05 UTC 2013

>________________________________

It's perfectly possible to see who's talking to who, just as it is in the
Bitcoin protocol.  It's only that a) the message is encrypted and only
the intended recipient can decrypt and b) POW is used to combat spam.

There's a proposal in the white paper for how to combat an attacker
who's trying to see where you're sending messages.

-Jonathan