[Freedombox-discuss] Hello & A Beginner's Question

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 18:34:04 UTC 2013

>________________________________

Just an FYI on the foundation that put together that Kickstarter project--
I sent at least two friendly inquiries about the project to
info at freedomboxfoundation.org, and an inquiry about donating to a
specific part of the project back in May or June 2012 to
donate at freedomboxfoundation.org.  Never received a reply from
either address.  So I'd advise against spending any time getting in
touch with the Foundation since it's probably wasted.

There's a thread about people already using their FBXs here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2012-December/004935.html

Maybe have a look at what some of these devs have done with
their boxes and if any of those features interest you please feel
free to ask them here on this list how they set it up.  I'm sure it will
be more intensive to set up then whatever the instructions were in
your guide so be prepared to tinker for awhile.

I'd help you myself but I don't have a FBX to play with.

-Jonathan