[Freedombox-discuss] [tor-relays] Running Obfsproxy on a Raspberry Pi

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Jun 2 09:53:40 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded message from Richard Budd <rotorbudd at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:43:19 -0400
From: Richard Budd <rotorbudd at gmail.com>
To: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org
Subject: [tor-relays] Running Obfsproxy on a Raspberry Pi

Don't know how common this is but I've had a Pi running for 35 days 6 hours
(so far). With over 80GB transferred on my half assed comcast cable
connection.
Not bad for $25 a credit card sized board sitting in a cardboard box in my
broom closet.
I think I'm going to give one to everyone of my family members preloaded
with Tor. Plug it into their cable router and let it run.
That would be another 4 bridges added to the total. If we could get another
100 people to do this it it might be a good way to add capacity with very
little cost or power use.
BTW, I have nothing to do with the Pi foundation, I just like
playing around with them.

Richard

----- End forwarded message -----