[Freedombox-discuss] Are there regular developer meetings on IRC?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Sep 5 10:41:17 UTC 2013

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (2013-09-04 12:03:34)
> It would be great if the jwchat option also would work out of the box,
> but it is not very high on my priority list.  Just mentioning jwchat
> because it is already installed by default, and not working as far as
> I can tell.

This should work:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-July/002328.html

I assumed that was the basis of what's now in Freedom-maker, but I
didn't include it there, so don't really know if perhaps a completely
different appraoch.